Student and staff exchange has become almost a must for developing employability skills and professional development; therefore, we encourage our faculty members and students to visit HEIs abroad, and wait for international students and staff to pay educational visits to us.
We currently have exchange programs with the following institutions:
1. California University of Pennsylvania, USA
2. State University of New York-Delhi, USA
3. Southern Polytechnic State University, USA
4. Institut Supérieur de Gestion, France
5. Polytechnic Institute of Braganca, Portugal
6. Linnaeus University, Sweden
7. University of Finance and Administration, Czech
8. Solbridge International School of Business, Republic of Korea
9. XI'AN International Studies University, China
10. Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, Latvia
11. Riga Technical University, Latvia
12. Cracow University of Economics, Poland
13. Kozminski University, Poland
14. Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
15. Yalova University, Turkey
16. Fatih University, Turkey
17. Qafqaz University, Azerbaijan
Mevlana Program is relatively new, and is a great opportunity both for students and staff to receive education or to teach from 1 week to 1 year.
Detailed information can be found at YOK's Mevlana Site.
Click for Student Outgoing Workflow